Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh this is why people are so tired

So...I've been (again) telling people "this isn't so bad" about having a newborn etc. Just like I ran my mouth about pregnancy, when will I learn my lesson that eventually you'll see why people say the things they do about it! Now that I am back to work I am TIRED!!! And this is sadly only day 2!! I'm not even at work for a full day either lol. Oh sad. I guess because even though I was up with her a few times at night before, I got to sleep later to make up for it. Now, being here by 8am, I can't sleep later when I miss those few hours at night. It's going to take some getting used to this having to be places at a certain time.

My job graciously has allowed me to bring the baby to work with me 3 days a week for half days and work from home the rest of the time for 2 months. So this will be a nice transition back into working full time. One of our volunteers even brought a crib for me to use in my office! And my aunt sent me a travel swing as a gift that arrived last Friday-JUST in time! Perfect. So my office is a little cramped right now with a crib and travel swing but we make it work.

Employee of the Month right here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment