Sunday, November 15, 2009

But See...I'm A Planner

Sooo...everyone who knows me well knows I love to plan things. I love getting things done and marking them off my list. I realize a majority of people aren't like this and it annoys me but at the same time I wish I was as laid back about it as they are. I hate buying gifts last minute, especially if its for a shower or wedding, then everything gets picked over. Boo. The problem with getting things done weeks in advance is then I get bored. For instance, I have a baby shower in 3 weeks that I am going to. Everything I was supposed to do for the shower is done, gifts are bought, everything is together and ready to go so that when the day comes, I won't forget anything. But now I'm like "well...what can I do now?" when frankly, I cannot afford to do anything else lol. I always thought of myself more as Rachel Green but I might be more Monica Gellar.

2 comments:

  1. This is off subject... but Bob Cat looks less than thrilled about his party hat in his picture over on the side. I would have been afraid to sleep in the same house as him that night. Revenge. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! When you get bored and run out of things to do, call ME, and I'll give you a list of things that I need done and you can do them for me. Voila, problem solved! I'm such a genius sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete