No, we have not boarded the baby train just yet...but I am getting a little worried. I know a surprising number of girls in their 20's who are having serious issues conceiving. Never did I think this was an issue for someone still in their 20's. Some of them just can't get it period and some keep having miscarriages. What's going on? I realize for a 40 yr old woman it may be a little harder than for a 16 yr old (lets be honest). I thought being in your 20's was the prime time! I feel so bad for them watching everyone (seriously everyone) around them get pregnant when they are the ones that wanted it the most.
While browsing through the nutrition section at Barnes & Noble the other night a certain book caught my eye. It was called "What To Expect Before You Are Expecting". Wow, didn't know they had come up with that book too. I guess its good for people like me who want to know everything before hand. I glanced through it. Not quite ready to buy that one yet though. Honestly, the whole pregnancy thing just seems like a pain in the ass. Don't get all nuts parents. I'm sure the juice is worth the squeeze. Just wondering if I'll be squeezing my lemon earlier than planned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment