Friday, January 21, 2011

Ok this is getting uncomfortable

I knew by uttering the words "this really hasn't been so bad" a few weeks ago would jinx me. So I'm starting to feel uncomfortable more often than not. Last week my foot was bothering me to the point of walking made me get teary eyed. This week its my back, my upper back at that. I have a mild case of scoliosis so I've always had pain in my upper back off and on. But this week, like clock work, come 1pm or so it starts to hurt. I can't pop it, stretching isn't helping either. I sit against a heating pad at night but even that doesn't really help. I usually have B spend a few mins rubbing on it and he can feel the knots. Boo :(

Also, bending down to put on my shoes sometimes I feel a sharp ping of pain in my lower belly. B thinks its funny watching me attempt to get off the couch. I usually grunt while trying to get the oomph to spring up.

Yesterday at my doc appt she said "yeah its usually about 32 weeks that I started to always feel blah." She's had 4 herself, I guess she would know. I'm guessing at this point its going to be one thing after another from here on out? I asked her if she could tell which way the baby was facing. She felt around and said she is up and down now. She couldn't tell whether it was a butt or a head at the top but she was definately up and down. Which is crazy because I constantly feel movement on both sides more than anything else. She must be dancing in there and I'm getting knees and elbows or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment