Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sonny Came Home

Seriously hate that song, like its one of the THE worst songs ever in my opinion but its stuck in my head right now. Or more specifically, the line "Sonny came home with a vengence..." Here's why:

3:45am Cooper starts whining and needs to go out. In my head I'm thinking ok just wake Brandon up and make him do it. Then I start thinking well now that I'm up I have to pee anyways, great, thanks dog. So whatever, I get up and let him out and start getting mad and saying to myself that we are going to start taking up his water bowl at night. But then I start thinking no thats not fair cause he's locked up all day while we're at work so he only gets so many hours to eat and drink. Then I start thinking how this dog is on my nerves constantly anymore. Then I feel bad because I know its cause he's a hyper dog and because he's locked up all day he can't get all his energy out. By the time we get home now its dark so that means he doesn't really get any frisbee time anymore either. I know what you're thinking, why is he locked up all the time? Oh well thats cause OVER 2 years ago this little hurricane named Ike blew through and our backyard neighbors tree fell down and took our back fence with it. Then started this whole debacle with our backyard neighbor who's house was built about 7 years prior to ours and technically its an existing fence and belongs to them but they dont see it that way. We rent our house so we are just minions in this fight, we have no real say. So of course then I get mad thinking about how patient we have been the past 2 years and so I start composing an angry email in my head to the realty company. So of course I can't get back to sleep. I'm exhausted!! And mad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment