Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thanks doc!

So...I may have mentioned before that I was really not happy with our pediatrician. He is only in the room with us for like 3 mins and in that time just rushes through, we're just one more patient to see. Doesnt like to answer questions, when he does he's vague. So we went yesterday for her 4 month appt to see someone new. This guy probably spent almost 20 mins with us! He was great! Turns out there is an entire clinic devoted to Hemangiomas (which she has) downtown. Did our other doc ever mention that? No! He said and I quote "dont let anyone tell you there is anything you can do for it." What did this doc say? "There are lots of things you can do for it, you deserve to know your options..." Thank you! Just goes to show how different doctors are. The first doc is older, maybe that has something to do with it. Get with the times dude, medicine is changing everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment