Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back to Reality

So today is the first day I am fully back to work. School is finally out so that means B is home playing dad all day while mom is at work, boo. This will give them bonding time though but I sure do miss her already. I am so grateful to my job for letting me bring her with me and work a split schedule for 2 months.

Maybe its just that this week has already been busy at work and its only Tuesday but I can literally feel my blood pressure rising at the thought of the next few months here. We're entering gala season again and this time instead of having a co-worker who is clueless and no help, we have one that wants to change everything. Me and another girl have already been saying "any day now..." meaning any day now we are going to snap and be snippy. We have a small department and all work really closely and when you factor in the stress of an event this size it does not equal a fun time. So yeah, not looking forward to it.

I can't believe its already June. This summer is going to fly by. My sweet little girl has already started rolling over. As soon as you lay her on her back on her playmat she's rolling over so we're getting lots of tummy time now. She is so precious I just want to eat her up! I really love this time right now because she is so much fun. Her personality is starting to show, she smiles constantly, its great. I know it just gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment