Tuesday, September 13, 2011
New House
So incase you haven't heard we bought a house and moved. I have been SLOWLY unpacking for like weeks now. No, I don't have any pics to show you yet. Mainly because there are still boxes and piles in some point of each room. I know, boo. Be patient! And thanks to Pinterest I am constantly finding new ideas of how I think I want things. We were going to paint her room this weekend but I felt like I was coming down with the flu or something so that didnt happen. It's not the flu but its something and I literally have no voice :( I think the hubster kinda likes it lol. I had in my head a personal deadline of Sept 30th to have things totally put away and decorated. The 30th is creeping up on me. Yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment