Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkins Everywhere!!

I loooove October. Even though its the busiest month (besides June)I look forward to it so much. The weather is nice, the decor is awesome, the smells are great! Love it. So like many of you I am totally wasting time daily on the timesuck know as Pinterest. And there is a pumpkin pie dip recipe floating around and I tried it. It was terrible! Now, I don't like for things to be too cinnamony and thats exactly what this was, blah. I feel that the pumpkin to cool whip ratio was way off. So I tweaked it and made a better one.

Obviously adjust amounts accordingly, this is just to make for 2-3 people.

2 cups light cool whip
2 tablespoons of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix just pumpkin)
1/8 tsp of pumpkin pie spice
1/8 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla

Serve with graham crackers or apple slices

So much tastier! And lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment