Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Where are you Ziggy?
I call our baby Zygote, or little Zy for now since we don't know what it is. B calls it Ziggy lol. I went to the doc today and she was checking the heartbeat and she asked if I had felt it move yet. I said no and she said "well its moving around like crazy!" Hmm. She said I should feel it any day now if not already. I know since I have no experience with this stuff, I am not sure what I'm looking for. Most people say flutters. How do I know if its flutters or my food moving around? Now I'm going to really pay more attention when I'm being still. Maybe I'll feel little Zy soon. In the meantime, we will find out with exactly little Zy is Oct. 26th. Its going to be a looong 4 weeks!! At least we know its not a baby bear or anything. Come on happy, healthy baby!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay I can't wait to find out!!!! The first few movements I felt, literally felt like butterflies, like a nervous feeling.
ReplyDelete