Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Will I miss my trickle?

So...I know I'm weird but whatever, I'm sure other people have had stranger questions. Something I've always noticed in public restrooms is how different strangers peeing sounds from my own. Like mine sounds like you were pouring a water bottle of water into the toilet. A nice steady streaming sound. Some people sound like you dumped a whole pitcher of water in there at once. Some sound like when you put your thumb over the end of the water hose and it kind of blocks some, kind of an explosive sound. So here's my question: is that because they've had kids? Is that something to "look forward" to? One of the many fun things about your changing situation down there? Cause I don't want to lose my trickle sound. The others scare me.

3 comments:

  1. You laugh but I am seriously concerned!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I think mine still sounds the same. It may be a little different when your losing a bunch of water weight right after you have the baby. For me, the sensation felt different for awhile, but now it's back to normal.

    ReplyDelete