Everyone else that blogs seems to do this so why not. We are in week 31 now so...
It seems that she is def moving more than ever now. Which I read they were most active around 26-28 weeks but it doesnt feel that way. The movements now are a little different and a lot of times its like they go from one side to the other quickly. Like I'll feel something on the right then immediately to the left.
Still getting lots of unsolicited "advice". Yesterday a co-worker asked what I did to workout b/c my belly was "still really high" I told her I usually walk on the treadmill with weights a few times a week for about 45 mins. She said not to do that b/c it would make my belly drop. Wtf? I said "isnt that going to happen eventually anyways?" Whatev weirdo.
I'm still freaked out about my weight and really hope to not gain much more in these next few weeks. People say not to worry about it but, I am going to so...stop telling me that.
I want to say it seems this pregnancy has been pretty by the book. For instance, it says the 3rd trimester you go back to being tired all the time-check. Boobs are growing again-I'm gonna say check b/c they itch like crazy! Which stinks b/c I really didnt need gigantic boobs, they were already big. The other day my friend saw me and proceeded to tell me they were as big as my head. It does seem like physically all my weight has been in my stomach and chest.
I've only noticed swollen feet and cankles a few times, not an everyday occurance-yet. Hopefully it wont be!
I still have an innie and dont have that linea negra line or whatever yet. I am starting to feel a little blah cause I cant keep up maintence on certain areas cause I cant see it! Lol. I have a co-worker thats pregnant that said she makes her bf do it for her. I just cant ask B to do that. So far I am making due with what I can accomplish on my own and will just deal with the scruff I guess lol.
Also, I am craving alcohol. I want some wine or a margarita so bad! Would it be tacky to pop a bottle after giving birth in the hospital? Lol. Also, I am thinking long and hard about what I want my after labor celebratory meal to be. Is that sad? Lol. Its just I know after not eating for however many hours it ends up being I'll be starving and damnit I want to make it count!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL! You crack me up!! I never got that line thing either, or an outie! weird. Oh and I was told that how low or high you carry has to do with where the egg attached to the uterus. I'm carrying really low this time because this baby implanted low on my uterus.
ReplyDelete