Well for anyone who might have been concerned-the milk situation did get better. I just had a dip in production I guess for whatever reason but we're back on track now, thank goodness. I have seriously increased my water intake also, not sure if it helps at all but I feel that it helps me so I'll believe it!
I am really blessed that I get to bring my baby to work. I know that is exactly why B didn't get another job anywhere else last year. Because we had her and no place else would've given me all the help from using all my sick and vacation time for maternity leave to working from home half the week, to bringing the baby to work the other half. They even put a crib in my office! Pretty sweet set up.
I got on Mirena the other day. Don't know that we'll actually leave it in the full 5 years but its nice to not have to worry about bc for that long if needed. I also asked my doc "so how long do we need to use some sort of back up with this" and she said "you dont! you're ready to rock!" Nice. It was a super quick and painless procedure too. Not sure what I was expecting but, I like quick and I'm down with painless for sure. Let's hope it works lke its supposed to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment