Monday, May 16, 2011

Summertime

Yay! I love summertime!! Flip flops, etc. As usual, summer is busy for us. Weddings, trips, and of course since we live here alone, lots of trips home. This year will be a little different. We will only be able to go to the lake house once probably :( In summers past, Brandon can go up and stay the week and I would come up on weekends but, that won't really be the case this year as now we have the wee one. Next year will be different though.

We looked at our calendars a few weeks ago and already from June 1 through September we are booked! I think we have maybe 3 free weekends in there. Geez.

Some of the bigger things this summer:

My sister set a date for her wedding, May 26, 2012. A year away! Plans are already underway and we have already been talking wedding stuff non-stop. So we will be looking at dresses, etc this summer. I love wedding talk. My sweet little girl will make her debut as a flower girl. I can't wait to see her and Anden toddling down the aisle together. Anden is already going to have experience in that role, as he is in a wedding next month. I cant wait to see pics of his chunky self in a tux rolling down the aisle in a wagon.

Anden turns 1! So hard to believe its been a year already! Ctaziness.

Let's see August-weddings and dun dun duuunnnnn: my 10 year hs reunion. Omg how old am I?! I really want to go, oddly enough. There are a lot of people who have no desire to go. Will it be the greatest night of my life? Not a chance, but it would still be nice to have everyone together in one place. Yes its different than generations before ours because we have FB and can keep up with everyone that way. But still, how often do you see them? I think one night a decade is reasonable. Whilr I', freaking out thinking wow my baby will be a little over 5 months by then, its even weirder to think some of those people have 10 yr olds!

Sept brings a bachelorette party and a wedding. I really need to work on my alcohol tolerance before then lol. I did buy those milk screen test strips so momma can check the stock before feeding after a night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment