Friday, October 1, 2010
Old Wives Tales
Man do people love to tell these to me! Of course I've heard its in how you carry it. Well, for those who don't have much going on yet, we don't know how we carry it! And truthfully, I'm sure its really all about how strong your ab muscles are. I've heard "dangle a necklace over your stomach" well, we did this just for kicks and when I held it, it went one way and when B held it it went another so...theres that. Hispanic women are the best at these. They have 50 million ways to tell lol. If you feel it move at 12 weeks its this, if not its this. Today a lady I think I work with, I dunno I've never seen her before told me that if the due date is closer to B's birthday then its a girl, if its closer to my birthday then its a boy. Thats a new one! Someone else keeps telling me to go buy a gender predictor at Walgreens for $50. Why would I do that? I wouldn't trust it 100% and if thats the case, I can pay $75 to have a gender identification test done at the doc. At least then I'd know it was true. B doesnt want to get that because his thing is "they're gonna tell us eventually anyways why pay for it?" I get that. Plus, there is no guarantee that we would see what we want to see that day, and if you can't you still pay so...boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment