Wednesday, October 6, 2010
So frustrated!!!
I'm sure if you have been anywhere near me in the past few months you have heard me talk about our completely retarded assistant. She never does anything right and I end up doing EVERYTHING myself. I have also had to take on about 3 times more work than normal because she can't do anything. She is already getting let go in a few weeks but I wish she could just go now. You literally have to tell her every. little.thing. I do the tax statements for donors and because I am busy with 10 million other things I gave her the letters and corresponding envelopes to stuff and get in the mail by 11:15am yesterday. I attached a note that said "these need to be in the mail by 11" So today, again I give her several piles of letters but no note. So now its 11:50am and they are still sitting in her box. Seriously?! I assumed she would assume they have the same time urgency on them as the ones yesterday. OMG!!! But you know what she is doing right now? Testing for another job. She's been working on that for awhile now but I put those in her box at 10am thinking she would have them done on time but no, she's taking tests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment