Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Dancing with your sort of there belly
What a sight! My sister gave me these pregnancy work out dvd's and so far I have only done the cardio one and man does it make you sweat! I feel super stupid doing the Merengue, Salsa, and belly dancing but at least no one else has to watch. Its a 30 min dvd with 5 min intervals of different dancing. The instructor is a blonde who thinks she knows Spanish and thinks she an expert on Latin dancing. Or so she acts. Its hoaky but at least it gets me moving. Not sure what this will look like when there is a serious belly down the road. Yikes. Steer clear! I really do need to workout more than once a week but I just am so tired :( Now that we are entering phase 2 maybe it will get better. I keep hearing this is the "fun" trimester. We'll see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

"thinks she knows Spanish" hahahaha!!!
ReplyDelete