Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Excuse me nurse?
So...WHY when you call a doctors office does it take hours and maybe even days to get a call back? If its because the doc only has 2 nurses and they take turns making calls, why isn't there a phone nurse? A person who answers phone calls and is a nurse so they know what they are saying is legit? Thats not in the budget? Well make it!! I hate calling and waiting a majority of the day to get a flippin call back. Grr. Right now I'm waiting on 2 things: 1) My insurance company is telling me I have to give this Clinical Policy print out (thats 40 pages long) to my doc and then she can decifer if the insurance company will cover these "genetic tests" we're going to be doing. My question is, since I know they know how to code things and make insurance cover it anyways, do they really need me to print out all 40 pages and bring this? Do they really need it at all? Surely there are plenty of folks with this insurance. Also, evidently you have to pay for your baby by 28 weeks? Never have I heard this before I guess its something people dont talk about. They give you a break down of what a normal birth will cost and you get to pay for it by then...so I'm still waiting on this. Does it come in the mail? Do they give it to me in the office? I would like to know soon since basically that means by December this has to be taken care of and that could possibly mean like $500 a month between now and then. Pushing my much needed new car even further away :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment