Is blogging over and no one told me? Like no one on my blog list has made a peep in like a week! And some its been months! Did it become unpopular? I know it comes and goes, I had a blog a few years ago when it first came out. Just wondering if I missed something and everyone is onto the next cool thing now...
I went to the doc today. Always a pleasure :( Kinda pissed me off that all I got done today was blood drawn. At least I didn't have to pay. One time last year I went for a blood pressure check up and literally all they did was take my bp and it was like $30 for the co-pay. I was like whaaat?!
By the way, if you haven't seen Eclipse yet, you need to drop what you're doing and go now!! I was soooo happy with it. It stayed pretty true to the book in my opinion. And thankfully the Cullen's had more than 2 lines. Its about time! I thought this one was 10 times better than the first 2 and thats pretty rare for the 3rd of a group to be that good you know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment