I am going to be taking a much needed break from showers for awhile. No more hosting, co-hosting, planning, etc. I feel that I've been doing it non-stop for the past year and I am worn out. Stop having babies would ya! I will say though my latest is a wedding shower. The worst part about showers is the games. No one likes these. But its neccesary to break up time and sometimes break the ice. They are all so cheesy though. I'm having a hard time with that part. Sigh. Plus I don't want the bride to feel jipped of cheesy shower games, since its something that is done at all showers. Why should theirs be any different?
I have a busy night ahead of me. I'm going to get my hair did. I love love love Michelle who does my hair. She's close to my age and we just rattle on about everything. Thats something I look for in a hair stylist, someone who likes to chat. Cause there have been times that I have had to sit in silence the whole hour and I was miserable. Boo. I will be shopping for my part of the shower food, supplies, etc. I have to do laundry, find something to wear to both the shower and bachelorette party. Thats the hardest part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment