Friday, July 16, 2010
Give thanks for spanx
I'm on the hunt for spanx today. I need a little smoothing action under my dress next week. I haven't had to buy any in a few years but man, their products just keep evolving and getting better! They have everything you can think of as far as modern day girdles go! Lol. My dress is fitted so I am just looking for the tummy sucker-in-er and thigh slimmer one this time. VS has a new contraption I forgot the name of it but its like a super tight fitted under garment dress with straps but has no bra part to it. Its supposed to come just under your boobs and give you a huge lift. Since my dress is kind of halterish and high necked, I don't think that will be the best bet this time around. But any other time I would certainly appreciate the boost. Sarah Blakely is a genius!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment