Seriously, its already mid July!! I'm always looking ahead and am looking forward to things to come. Next weekend will be the last event I was looking forward to this summer. I guess I just get to enjoy August, even though in Texas its def the most miserable month. Boo.
T-6 days till baby Anden's arrival, possibly. She goes again today to the doctor to see if she is progressing and she is praying they just tell her they will induce her in these next few days. I hear thats what you don't want to do but, I guess with her, her blood pressure has been high these last few weeks and they don't play when it comes to blood pressure.
Come on Anden, I really need you here by next weekend so I can spend some time with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment