Thursday, July 29, 2010
Dinner Plans
You might think its sad that I have had my dinner plans for tomorrow night laid out for weeks now. But oh well! Tomorrow is National Cheesecake Day and that means the overly priced Cheesecake Factory is doing any slice half price. Thats right folks. So for weeks now I've been thinking about how wonderful the cajun pasta is going to be in my mouth and then following it up with some red velvet cheesecake. Oh my. I am drooling. The awesome thing about Cheesecake Factory is that their meals are SO big, its 2 meals. Thank you to go boxes I will eat you again on Saturday. So yeah our plan is to go eat at like 5pm to beat the crowds. The one by our house is ALWAYS a madhouse so I'm really hoping that will even help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment