Monday, July 12, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend

Oh my I am exhausted. This weekend was sooo busy. Saturday morning was Bridget's bridal shower brunch. She got lots of fun stuff and the mimosas were a hit! So then it was off to get ready for the bachelorette party. Bridget's man works for Marriott so we got a sweet deal on a hotel room in Grapevine. My part was $7.14! So yeah we all met up there to drop our stuff then headed over to Main st. to my favorite winery Su Vino for their wine tastings. We were going to go to another place but we were running late so we decided to go ahead and do dinner at Esparaza's, which if you haven't been is really good. I have to say usually at Esparza's on a Saturday night there is no parking, and at least an hour wait but we didn't have any problems at all and had like a 10 min wait. Nice. So Bridget showed her lingerie to the whole restaurant lol. She got lots of cute stuff, I know she is excited. I guess its to be expected when you open gifts like that in a public place but there were some seriously creepy onlookers. So then we went to the Glass Cactus at the Gaylord. I've been to the Gaylord plenty of times but never to the Glass Cactus it was a lot of fun! Its really nice. A little older crowd than downtowns bars but I think we actually felt more comfortable with that since we aren't 22 anymore! We didnt get to bed till after 3:30am and I got like 4-5 hours of off and on sleep. I had to leave early since I had to drive back to the lake to get Brandon and all our stuff then we both headed home. Thats all I do anymore is drive drive drive. So boring!! BTW, my countdown to baby Anden (my nephew) has commenced. T-7 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment