Friday, August 13, 2010

I found a magical store!

So of course I've heard about this store before but never had a reason to go there but my friend Ashley took me last night to: Motherhood Maternity store. This would have been helpful when I was going nuts last weekend trying to find some new bras. I always wear VS bras but they are pricey and since I'm not sure how long I'll be this size I didn't want to commit. Target's bras didnt fit right. I was out of options. Behold: Motherhood. They had bras and they were less than $20! Also last weekend I was looking for some shirts. Not maternity shirts just maybe a shirt that I could wear in these next few awkward months. Because I've realized most of my shirts are fitted and that won't be fun in the in between stages. So I go into all the regular stores and either find super ugly things or its "do I really want to pay $20 for a solid t-shirt?" thoughts. Well guess who has cute shirts?! You guessed it. So then Ashley wanted me to try on some pants with the belly. They keep strap on bellys in the dressing rooms so you can judge your clothes, wow! Talk about overwhelming. Thankfully the sales girl was nice and explained that you buy stuff that fits you then, dont get them bigger thinking you'll grow into it. You buy what fits and it will stretch. Good to know! That belly was scary, especially from the side. It was like "wow, seriously this is what happens?!" Exciting, scary, all of the above. I'm just glad I now know the secret to moderatley priced decent preggo clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment