Monday, August 16, 2010

Weeds

Do you watch Weeds? I love it, I heard about it from a few people and always heard it was funny. The new season starts tonight and I am stoked. There are so many shows I wish I watched. This was always one of them. I found seasons 1 and 2 on sale for cheap so we bought them to give them a whirl and found it to be hilarious. Even if you have no interest in the drug part of it, the show itself is still funny. A lot of people can't seem to get past the title and that yes, weed plays a huge role in the show but not in the way you think. This isn't some stupid show that is like those gay movies about getting high. Trust me, I don't watch those movies, I don't think they are funny at all. So in about 4 months we got caught up on 5 seasons of this show and now season 6 starts tonight yay! This is also a show that totally changes from season to season. They aren't where they started at all and the characters seriously evolve. Which is nice since so many shows you can look at season 4 and they are still doing/talking about the same issues as the first season. I wish I also watched Dexter. I hear great things about that show. Maybe I can catch up on that one next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment