Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Listen Old Man
I am highly irritated already this morning and its only 9am! This old man in the office next to me is super sweet and will talk your ear off if you talk to him so I sort of just try to avoid him at all costs. He is like 67 and has hearing problems. You have to say his name like 8 times if you want his attention. So of course he talks louder too. This sucks when he makes personal calls to his doctor, etc. Because on more than one occasion he has called to make an appointment to get his ear wax build up removed. Sigh. Then he goes into detail about it, I'm sure the person on the other end at the dr.'s office is like "um sir yes we know what ear wax is..." He acts like its an emergency too. "I need to get in as soon as possible please!" Maybe this is another glorious thing I'll get to experience someday as I age but ew. He also has the loudest chair in the history of office chairs. He can't just quietly glide from one side of his office to another no no. Instead its this violent and loud horrible noise and it drives me insane!!! I am this close to going in there and kicking it. One of these days I'm going to replace it. I wonder if he'll notice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment