Wednesday, August 18, 2010
I'm made of carbs
I'm not sure if its because in the months before being pregnant I carbed down and ate less of them or if its just because everything excellent has tons of carbs but I want carbs!!! A huge plate of that Country Crock ready to make mashed potatoes (I know right lazy), the garlic cheddar kind or whatever its called. Also this weekend at the store I wanted macarroni and cheese but I didn't buy any. Idiot! So yeah load me up a big plate of mac and cheese and potatoes, and a side of cupcakes and you'll see a happy girl! Still on target with the weight gain. (Ha, funny isn't it, this blog has been about weight loss for a few months but not anymore!) I didn't want to gain more than 5 lbs the first trimester because they said its supposed to be 2-4 lbs so I wanted to be sure I stayed with that. I am getting a little better about working out more. I have just been so tired its hard to get yourself going at night to workout. Last night I did the FIRM's Hi Def Sculpt, one of my favs. Man is my back hurting today. I really do need to strengthen my back since I already have a bad back and I don't think adding weight to it will improve anything :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment