Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I can turn Mean Girl

I feel kind of lucky at my job in that when we hire someone, first my boss interviews them initially, then if they are good brings them back to meet the team for a group interview and then we decide as a team who to hire. I'm sure not many non manager people out there get that kind of privalege. I feel like I kind of turn mean during this group interview though. I probably shouldn't be that way because some day it will again be my turn to go through an interview and I wouldn't want people to treat me like that. But something clicks and I feel that its my duty to expose any bs they might be trying sell us lol. We all do it, find big words to substitute for minute duties, etc. I guess I'm still so pissed that we hired the old new girl and all the crap she told us that she could do or has done and it turned out to be bs! I'm still not sure how she managed to put one foot in front of the other everyday much less use a computer. So I'm determined to not have this happen again. I want a competent, normal, intelligent assistant this time! But I need to be more mindful of interviewing karma. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment