I've decided to make the most of my many, many daily trips to the bathroom while at work. I brought along my 2 pound hand weights to get my arms moving with. Again, it may only be a 30 sec trek down and another 30 sec back but, hey its something. Not to mention with these bad boys on my desk, I might just be motivated to pick them up throughout the day and perhaps do some other things with them! (Thats the plan, we'll see I guess.)
On an un-piddle related note-I'm working on my Christmas list. I have yet to buy a thing for anyone and I need to get on it. It's amazing while trying to budget how much we are spending this year, to see that with just immediate family its still going to cost a bunch! Geez. I hope Old Navy has some cute little boy clothes cause Anden needs some winter clothes! Plus I'm educating myself on what kids play with when they are babies. Like for Parker, I was at the store the other day looking at toys going "um what do 1 yr olds play with?" Thank goodness for gift receipts right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Weights in the bathroom? Good idea! I usually spend all of my tinkle time looking at Christmas catalogs...
ReplyDelete