Friday, November 19, 2010

Pregnant Brain

Well, its finally kicked in. The phenom they call "pregnant brain." I left my car keys in the fridge the other day. A week or 2 ago I decided that instead of putting the trail mix back in the pantry, it would just go better in the fridge. B noticed and asked me to get the milk out for him. Seeing as how it was dinner time I found that an odd request. So I look and sure enough, big bag of trail mix! Ay. And now, I can't remember my pin # for my card. I was using it yesterday to pay at the eye doc office and I just went blank. It hadn't returned to me by the time I went to Kroger last night either. I keep trying to picture myself punching in the numbers but I can't remember! I've had it for years and it just dissapeared! I hope it doesn't get too much worse, or more frequent. I don't like this feeling :(

Side note: the reason I was at the eye doc is because I've been having issues with my left eye for about 3 weeks now. It got really red, then would clear up for a day or two then get red again. So, now the doc said that because you can get dry eye and stuff when pregnant that mixed with the problem I have I need some strong steroid eye drops to fight it off and leave my contacts out for a whole week. She also suggested I consider switching to daily contacts for the remainder of my pregnancy. Um yeah, I just bought a years worth of contacts about 6 weeks ago, I dont want to spend even more money on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment