Wednesday, November 17, 2010
The Thing
Its so strange to feel (and sometimes see) all the crazy movements going on in my stomach right now. One minute its the top right and 5 minutes later its happening in the lower center. And for kicks (haha) these past 2 days or so she's been doing a little dance right on my bladder and it gives this odd stirring feeling and actually almost hurts a little. She thinks its funny to see how many times I can go to the bathroom in one day. Yesterday we went to register and I went right before I left work and started the long 10 minute trek down the street. As soon as we get there I go again and about 10 mins later, the stirring begins. Not cool! Not to mention I'm super paranoid lately about getting a UTI.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment