Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Coming soon in 4D!!!
Not really sure what the difference is in 3 and 4 D but in another 2 weeks I'll get to see my baby in 4D! I've only ever heard of 4D when talking about sonograms so, I dunno. It's still mind blowing to me how much they are developed so early on. Like looking at her 12 week sonogram pics and her 20 week sonogram pics, its like wow, they already look like that? So I'm very curious to see details of her face. I'm 99% sure she has hair (cause shes my kid and I was born with a ton of hair) but maybe we'll catch a glimpse of some floating in the...fluid? And if that old wives tale about heartburn being associated with hair is true then she will have a ton of hair! Anywho, I'm anxious to see her again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment