Well turns out that little scare we had last month that landed me in the hospital for 3 whole hours ended up costing $605!!! That is after the insurance paid their part. Awesome. When is it due? 12/24/10. Yay! $298 of that was a room charge. Lets see for that 3 hrs I watched Grey's Anatomy in an uncomfortable bed. Would've rather paid for a nice room at the 4 Seasons or something!! I don't want to say it was for nothing but geez. So there goes that.
B lost his keys a few months ago and has been using my set. Had a new set made today at the dealership, that was about $50 for the key itself, but for the remote and to program etc it was another $130!!! New car still under warranty but apparantly there was a hose that had a hole in it from when someone fixed the air filter or something previously. Not covered under warranty because it was a "user error" that was about $15 and $40 for the labor. Grrr.
I need this week to go by fast. There is like no one at work this week cause they are all on vacation. I have to save my vacation for maternity leave so no extended time off for me this year till then. I wish Wed were at least a half day. I do have a doc appt that morning though so maybe by the time I get in the rest of the day will fly, positive thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Why can't the bills stop for Christmas!!!! Three lights popped up in my car today, I looked them up in the book and all three of the said take to dealership immediately. Fantastic! I only have two places I have to run before we go out of town so I'm not taking my car in until we get back. I don't even want to know what it's going to cost..aagh!
ReplyDelete