Thursday, December 16, 2010

One month a year isnt enough!

I love Christmas music! I leave my radio on that channel that plays Christmas music all day long (yeah every city has one) and wish that we got to hear these songs more than just one month out of the year! I never seem to get sick of these songs even if its the 3rd time that day I've heard it. There is that station that does Christmas in July for like a week but its just not the same. Christmas music is associated with sweaters, and decor, and hot chocolate in my head, not sweating and it being 103 outside.

I've also come to the conclusion that you don't have to have a good voice to sing Santa Baby. In fact, that song seems to have a novelty to it, like the dopier you can make your voice the better. Honestly, I could see Quinn from Glee singing that one perfectly. Her voice isn't great and it just fits.

I'm super excited about Christmas this year. Only one week left till we get to start the celebrating! It was kind of hard for me to come up with things I wanted this year. It was all mundane stuff. I did ask for some Coach gift cards though cause I am IN LOVE with this one bag thats freakin gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment