Friday, December 3, 2010

Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays

I won the Nsync Christmas cd yesterday at our work holiday party so that song is stuck in my head! I still like it though. We got a nice chunk of Christmas shopping done last weekend while out with my sister and Austen so thats nice. The tree has been up and decorated for about 12 hrs now and Bobcat has already climbed in it several times and taken off 6 ornaments. Bob just loves decorating so much, he wants to do it all over again everyday, hence him taking them off. As if I'm not already getting up in the middle of the night enough, when he starts batting them around the kitchen floor at 3am it makes me mad. He got put into solitary confinement this morning around 4am cause I had to get up twice in like 5 mins to take them away from him. Grr. I think its gonna be a long month.

No comments:

Post a Comment