Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Let's Go Chop Chop!!

Babies def don't listen. But thats what I really want to say to Anden. Lets go chop chop!! Yesterday was his official due date and Meagan goes back today to get hooked up to monitors to see how his hearbeat and stuff are. She is really hoping they will see that he is squished and need to come out. She said he has finally dropped, so he's slowly getting the picture. I'm still rather amazed, disgusted, shocked, etc about the whole child birth process. Amazing what the female body is capable of. And really scary to think about!

So this weekend I didn't have anywhere to be or anything to do for once! It was great. I "slept in" till 8 both Saturday and Sunday. We went running errands and rented a movie Saturday and Sunday just cleaned the house.

I'm going to have to find something to do with myself here pretty soon since B will be heading back to work. Fridays will need to be filled with something. Maybe I really should finish my honeymoon scrapbook.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your marriage! Your newest follower real wives of chicago. http://realwivesofchicago.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete