Monday, December 13, 2010

Burning Love

Heartburn-EVERY day ugh!!! It's getting old. Everything sets it off it seems. Oddly enough sometimes spicy food does NOT. But anything else, anything bread, cokes, meat, ranch dressing, you name it. I try not to exceed 3 tums a day but man, its hard some days. It doesnt wake me up every night but there are def times I get up anyways to use the restroom and I can feel it.

Not to mention anything red gives me heartburn, but thats pre-pregnancy. I think I'm allergic to Red 40 dye they put in everything. I can't drink any kind of red drink, fruit punch, gatorade, etc without getting heartburn. Needless to say I'm stoked about the glucose test I do next week at the doc. What flavor drink did they give me? You guessed it: fruit punch :(

1 comment:

  1. Ok you are doing fantastic at 3 tums a day. I popped about four at a time. I went through 2-3 bottles every week!

    ReplyDelete