Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas goes by so fast!



Man, I always feel like the month of December just flies by but this year it really did. After a few days off and 3 Christmas' I'm still not ready to function back at work. At least I only have 3 days here and then we are off again on Monday. Its looking like I'll be doing a lot of cleaning this weekend.

We tried the 4d sonogram again yesterday-again FAIL. Last time she had her face smashed into the placenta and wouldn't budge. This time she had her hands in her face and after poking and rolling around she wasn't moving them. So, we got a few half face shots but thats about it. We probably wont try again. They do another sonogram at like 36 weeks anyways, scary as it sounds, thats not too far away so I think we'll just wait.

2 comments: