Friday, February 18, 2011

3 weeks to go!!

Maybe... Oh I have this huge to do list in my head so I may just type it all out here so I don't forget anything. The shocking fact that baby A may make her arrival at any time now is looming over our heads-ah! Let's see I need to:

-seriously clean the WHOLE house and make sure it stays clean (pretty much a list within this list!)
-mail back my jury duty ppwk with my doc note saying "in your face!"
-go to Hobby Lobby and get a wire put on the back of this picture frame to hang in her room
-download pics from the last 2 showers
-finish Thank you notes (buy more thank you notes!)
-clean the cars
-install and figure out how the carseat works
-pack a bag for the hospital (this has its own long list)
-make some returns/exchanges at Target and Babies R Us (each store has its own list!)
-buy things we're still lacking
-finish filing our taxes
-find out Monday from the doc if my water doesnt break on its own, at one point am I supposed to be going to the hospital
-take Cooper to the vet

Well, there's still more but this should get me through Monday at least! Ah! Did I mention B works tonight and tomorrow so he can't join in on the fun till Sunday. Poor guy has worked every day this week except Valentine's. At least we got that together.

No comments:

Post a Comment