Ok we've started the weekly appointments now! Ah! So scary! Next week we do a sonogram to see where she is. I know I asked the doc last time if she was up and down and she said yes but she couldn't tell if it was a butt or a head up top so...I guess we'll see. So I get to spend Valentine's day with the most important people in my life, my hubby, my baby, and my doctor!
This was a weird weekend. We were supposed to go home for our family shower but since DFW has had more snow since we moved to Houston than ever, this was no different. They had an unheard of 4 days of snow and ice. So, since all we got here was a day of black ice, it made it a little difficult to get up there. Plus, we weren't sure who all would venture out in the weather to come even if we had made it up there. So, Terri was nice enough to offer to try again this weekend. Fingers crossed!
So, we got released from work at noon on Thursday because the "snow" was supposed to start that afternoon. Then, nothing happened. So we woke up Friday to no snow but on the news they were saying every road was covered in ice and dont leave the house. I'm not a 9 yr old but I too was a little dissapointed all we got was ice and no snow. So then Saturday it was still a little icy but turned out to be a nice day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment