Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dreams

Ok so the level of excitement/anxiety has reached new heights. Last night I dreamt about my baby. I was holding her and could see her face clearly, but now I can't remember who she looked like. She had my color hair. She was barely 8 lbs. I remember the first time we tried nursing it was effortless (one can dream right?) and easy. It was very strange. I told B it was an exciting feeling that this new person would forever be joining our family and then at the same time it was almost kind of a sad feeling that its no longer just us. I realize as hard as it may be, she can only improve our life together but still, I guess it was a weak moment.

I did get quite a lot done on our to do list today. Only half the house is clean though so kiddo can't come just yet, not till its all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment