We have 4 weeks left (technically) and the realization that this could happen at any time is starting to set in! So this morning at my doctors appt I told B "omg we seriously need to clean the house and MAKE SURE IT STAYS CLEAN!!!" Cause our parents are coming and we cannot go into labor randomly and our house be a mess. You know you dont want your parents seeing your house gross either come on! Ah. Also, I was lazy when I got home yesterday and just put everything from the shower this weekend on the floor of her room and left it. I guess I know what I'll be doing this week!
The shower turned out great! Thanks to Terri who is awesome 1) for throwing us a shower 2) for rescheduling the shower due to crappy weather!! I'll post pics later. But she had the cutest cupcakes for us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment