Sexy huh? I've had swollen feet a few times this last month or so but this time, its been like 4 days straight. And these are just the am cankles! The pm cankles look way worse! My doc said my bp was normal and as long as it stayed that way she wasn't concerned. Also, that she's seen way worse. I was like wow! Cause at the end of the day I can't even get my shoes on! Oh joy :(
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Cankles!!!
Sexy huh? I've had swollen feet a few times this last month or so but this time, its been like 4 days straight. And these are just the am cankles! The pm cankles look way worse! My doc said my bp was normal and as long as it stayed that way she wasn't concerned. Also, that she's seen way worse. I was like wow! Cause at the end of the day I can't even get my shoes on! Oh joy :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment