
I am currently reading "The Glass Castle" by Jeanette Walls and I am into it! This poor woman has endured some really hard things in life. I can't even imagine. She will also be our guest speaker at an event my work is hosting in May so I'm anxious to hear her speak then also.
I highly reccomend this book. Basically her parents are the hottest of hot messes and her and her 2 sisters and brother are forced to live this horrible life of poverty due to their laziness. Her father is an alcoholic who job hops constantly. Her mom is a wanna be artist who is one of those "someday I'm gonna be somebody" people who never amounts to anything but refuses to work a common job in the meantime. I would give situations as examples but I don't want to give anything away. Read it!

Oohhh, sounds good!! Glad you are liking it! We meet for book club tonight and then I am going to make the facebook group! Can't wait!
ReplyDelete