I overslept today, oops. Last night I worked out and it was thunderstorming all night so I thought, an awesome recipe for a good nights sleep. I did feel like I slept better, but I still woke up several times throughout the night. I think I drank too much water last night. I have a personal rule in that if I wake up in the middle of the night I NEVER look at the clock. If I do and I see that its like 30 mins before I'm supposed to get up, I won't fall back asleep. I'd rather be blissfully ignorant! So I think my alarm went off and I hit it and went back to sleep. Then of course, this sets of a chain reaction for the rest of the morning. I had my hair curly yesterday and since I didnt have time to shower, I had to make a quick attempt to straighten it with the chi. So my hair looks very half assed today. Also, on my way to work I realized I was on E and needed gas. This being because last night I was like "oh I dont want to stop I'll do it in the morning." Little did I know the morning would be chaotic. At least its Friday.
Getting back to the real reason I started this blog: me attempting to be a good wife and cook more...I will post pics later of my latest attempt at this. I made B a red velvet cheesecake for his birthday last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment