Thursday, June 24, 2010

Still tired

I just have a lot on my mind this week I guess cause me and sleep are not getting along. It probably doesnt help that I really havent worked out this week. Workouts always make me sleep better. I have been trying to finish up my teacher online observations at night. Tonight I'll just have to multi-task.

I was totally freaked last night cause I saw this accident happen. I was going to turn right onto the main road to our neighborhood and luckily before I got to the intersection this truck flew through and tore the front bumper off the car next to me who was turning left and then he flew off the road and into the ditch and flipped the truck. I just sat there like "omg omg" for a minute. So did everyone else. The thing is, the car he hit wasnt even the first car off the line, she was like 3rd or 4th to turn, thats how long our light had been green and the truck's had been red. And then I'm thinking omg if I would've been 2 seconds faster and had been turning he would've taken me out too! So the guy crawled out of the upside down truck and then I see him pull a little boy out and he looked unconscious. WHAT was this guy doing that he ran a red light that long after it had turned?! Was he texting? I bet he feels like crap now, especially if that boy had any major injuries. There was a cop that saw it all too so he was right there quick. Ugh, I was freaked out and it made me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment