Blah its Monday! Now that its summer and B doesn't have to work everyday it is SOOO hard for me to get up in the mornings when he is still sleeping. I sleep a little later which makes me run later and get to work later. Oops.
On a brighter note, my total weight loss now is 7.6 lbs!! Whoo hoo. I forgot to mention earlier when I got home from vacation and weighed myself I fully expected to see some major poundage gained but surprisingly was only 1 pound more! Go me!
I did some serious cleaning this weekend and definately sweated while doing it. Also, its so stinkin hot outside while I was running errands on Saturday I probably sweated out a pound or two. I can't believe its so hot and its not even July yet. I'm kinda scared to see what August is like this year. August in Texas is always ridiculous. I will say though, for some reason when its hot outside, it makes me want to eat less. Nothing worse than feeling hot AND stuffed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment