Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 83 TGIF

Forgot to blog yesterday. I did workout Wed. night by the way. I love me some "Get Chisld". I have to admit though, there were a few times I had to take a quick break cause I felt like I was going to just fall down. Amazing what being out of comission for a week can do to a girl!

I didn't workout last night though cause I finally saw Sex and the City 2. I did not have high expectations of it because so many people told me it flat out sucked. I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't the best movie ever by any means but I thought it was pretty funny. I love love love Aidan and was so happy to see him even for a few mins. He is aging well, rawr! This movie confirmed reasons why I never want to visit the UAE, too many rules. I would probably get arrested for walking down the street sideways or something. Like I could ever afford it anyways!

This is a busy weekend for me. I'm shopping for shower decor, mailing invitations, and cleaning my mess of a house for company. That alone might take 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment