Friday, June 4, 2010
Day 69
Well last night I had so much to do but still made time to "Get Chisld". I know its bad that I don't do the assigned yoga in P90X. As my friend Meghann puts it, these workouts are building from one another and you aren't following the plan if you make ammendments like that. I know I know. But, I like yoga sometimes, but sometimes I feel that I need more of a workout and want to sweat. So I switch to something else on those days. Sigh. Can't win em all. Again, B is mesmorized by Rebekah Sturkie the instructor. Her body is sick. She must've gotten in crazy shape for that dvd cause even in the others she's in she doesnt look this good. Must be nice. "I'm gonna do a workout dvd soon, I'm gonna drop 10 lbs..." Geez.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment